A more dynamic case management system.
Our comprehensive digital solution empowers educators by helping them to develop and manage more efficient and collaborative individualized education plan (IEP) processes. IEP Online is PCG’s premier special education management system. It is designed to help your school district to conveniently create and manage content-rich individualized education plans (IEPs) while meeting the requirements of ministries of education.
This best-practice system is fully compliant and optimized to support mandated IEPs and identification and placement processes. It also manages clinical services, special education equipment inventory, and special transportation. In addition, it includes a comprehensive data analytics suite.
Why choose IEP Online?
- Management of comprehensive IEPs for special education students
- Customizable work processes and forms (i.e., safety plan, student learning profile, consent forms, report cards, etc.)
- Extensive flexible reporting capabilities
- Integration into your existing student information system (SIS)
- Email notifications to streamline meeting planning
- Electronic document delivery to families and response capabilities
- User support groups and a variety of training options
Also included in the IEP Online suite:
- Equipment Online: a comprehensive, web-based asset management solution, which helps school districts and assistive technology (AT) teams to manage, track, and assign special equipment and loaner assets for students.
- Clinical Services: an all-inclusive, web-based clinical service management solution, which helps school districts and their teams to better support students. This solution manages referrals, consent, service tracking, and more. Student services can include speech, social work, vision, hearing, and many others.
- Transportation Online: a comprehensive, web-based special transportation management solution. It manages special transportation requests and approval workflows. Information is automatically sent to transportation services and additional features include email notifications and reporting.
- Data-driven educational planning
- Flexible, user-friendly design
- Process-driven approach to creating IEPs
- Modules that provide comprehensive documentation of student progress
- Collaboration and integration across schools and districts
- Time-saving bulk data entry capabilities for student education plans
- Customization to meet unique district and provincial guidelines/requirements
- Seamless single sign-on function through Microsoft Active Directory